Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Reading List | "After You"


Hey y'all! 

This is my next installment of my "Summer Reading List" series! Today's book is "After You" by Jojo Moyes, which is the sequel to "Me Before You". Sometimes I don't like sequels of book series because I find them to be kind of boring (like the 2nd Harry Potter, I only read that one once and the rest of the series multiple times). However, this was totally different! I thought this was the perfect addition to the originial story. It wasn't boring, in fact, I spent one day just reading it because I literally could not stop reading!! WARNING: there may be spoliers so stop reading if you haven't read "Me Before You" or seen the movie!

"After You" tells the story of Louisa's life after what happens to Will. She is very lost after what happens. She figures out who to live without him throughout the book.  She has an accident and meets a very important person who is related to Will. She then goes through an amazing journey to help this person (I won't tell you who or how). Its honestly just a perfect sequel.

I hope you guys read this one as well! I personally loved this story. It is definitely a tear jerker! To be honest, I cried while watching the trailer, then I cried for an hour after I finished "Me Before You", and then I cried while watching movie, and then I cried while reading this! Just make sure you have some tissues with you haha!

Thanks for reading! Be sure to follow me on my twitter, instagram and pinterest! Links are on the right!!

Love, Kat  

No comments:

Post a Comment