Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer Playlist



Hey y'all!

Today I'm going to share with you my favorite songs right now for summer! A few of these are pretty old school, but this is my favorite playlist to listen to at the moment. I'm using Spotify so feel free to follow me. Anyways here is my list of songs!
  • 80s Mercedes by Maren Morris 
  • Somewhere On A Beach by Dierks Bentley
  • Confession by Florida Georgia Line 
  • Stand By You by Rachel Platten 
  • Ex's & Oh's by Elle King
  • Same Old Love by Selena Gomez 
  • Head Over Boots by Jon Pardi 
  • Wasted Time by Keith Urban 
  • Bo$$ by Fifth Harmony 
  • Everybody by Backstreet Boys
  • Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC 
  • American Country Love Song by Jake Owen
  • Crazy in Love by BeyoncĂ©
  • Move by Little Mix 
  • Black Magic by Little Mix
  • Cant Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake 
  • Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez
You can also check out the whole playlist here !  

Hope you guys enjoyed and check it out!! Leave me some comments and tell me what is your favorite song at the moment! 

Don't forget to check out my social media accounts on the right!! 

Love, Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment