Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Pura Vida Bracelets Unboxing



Hey y'all!

So today was literally the best day ever. Both my classes were canceled, I had an extremely large cup of coffee with like a ton of sugar (so bad, I know), I wore a new dress (probably will to an OOTD about it), and I just feel and look so amazing right now!! Another highlight of my day was the fact that I got this little blue package in my campus box... My Pura Vida Bracelets came!!!! I had ordered these last week and was so excited for them to finally come!!! So to celebrate this amazing day, here is a little unboxing post for you ;) Hope you enjoy!!

So this is the beautiful packaging every order comes in:


I love how the pineapple is made from words that is based on what the company stands for. The Pura Vida company helps provide full-time jobs for local-artisians from Costa Rica. So while you get an amazing bracelet, you help someone out in the long run. So amazing!!!

This was inside the little blue package:


There an envelope with how to share pictures on the instas and another card with the owners. I also received a sticker, which getting stickers are like my favorite thing haha! All the bracelets came in their own individual cloth bags which are so cute. On one side they have the logo while on the other says a little blurb about the company.

Now, here is one of the most exciting parts: THE BRACELETS! I ordered 3 bracelets and 2 anklets:


#1: Rose Gold Circle Grey Bracelet




The first bracelet has this beautiful rose gold charm on it. This bracelet is actually the reason I placed this order (#funfact). I am OBSESSED with rose gold right now! I basically want everything in rose gold haha. Anyways, it has the rose gold charm with grey strings. Every bracelet has a little "P" charm for the company and that is also in rose gold!

#2: Good Vibes Bracelet



So I actually bought two of this bracelet. One was for my friend, Jessica, and now we have matching bracelets (#twins) haha. This bracelet has all different colors in it. It has blue, light green, and purple! It has a sliver "P" charm and is just so pretty!!!

#3 & 4: The Black and the Radical Rose Anklet



I seriously have been looking at their anklets for the longest time and I have finally decided on getting some. The first is just a plain black anklet with the silver "P" charm.  The other anklet that I got is pink, but different shades! Theres a darker pink, a medium pink, and a lighter pink. It also has the little sliver "P" charm.  These are just perfect additions to my collection because they go with basically everything!!

Oh and this is the newest addition to my laptop sticker collection haha:


I hope you enjoyed this post! I also hope that you guys go check out  the website and pick yourselves out a little something! These also make really great gifts for your friends ;)

Be sure to check out my social medias on the right so you never miss out on when I post something!

Love, Kat






No comments:

Post a Comment