Friday, May 20, 2016

Summer Reading List


Hey y'all!

So like I mentioned in my last post, Summer 2016 Goals, I want to read all the books that I possibly can this summer. I didn't get to most of the books that are on this list because I was so busy during the semester. I think I only got around to reading about one full book, which is terrible. Anyways, I wanted to share my summer reading list with you guys today!
  • Love Rosie by Cecelia Ahern  
  • After You by Jojo Moyes (sequel to "Me Before You"; you can read my book review here !) 
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer 
  • Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  • The Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  • Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks (re-read) 
  • Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (re-read) 
A few of these books I have literally been trying to read for almost a year haha! A few of them I have already read many times before so that's why they're at the bottom of the list. I will be doing book reviews for all the ones I haven't read before! It will be my "Summer Reading" series (or that's what I'm going to call it). The review post will be up every other Tuesday!! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out my social medias on the right!! 

Love, Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment