Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring OOTD


Hey y'all! 

Over the past week, South Carolina has been having the most amazing weather ever. Its been so warm and sunny, I just love it here! It takes forever to get like this back in New Jersey, so this is a really nice change. Anyways, I wanted to share my outfit that I'm wearing today: 



It was kind of chilly this morning, so I wore my leggings from Uniqlo and jean jacket from Old Navy. I think they're perfect for when its a little colder in the mornings but then warms up because you can still wear them even if its warm out! And the jean jacket is perfect when your professor keeps the classroom freezing (like many of mine do haha). I also wore my pink tank top from Gap and the grey bralette from Old Navy that I got over spring break (you can read that post here !). 



For accessories, two of my bracelets are from Pura Vida, which are called Good Vibes and Shark Tank. My cowrie shell bracelet is from a shop down the shore (I'm not sure where you could find it online, sorry!). I am wearing two necklaces: my silver St. Christopher medal and a silver pineapple from Palmetto Moon. My flip flops are from Old Navy.

I hope you enjoyed this little OOTD post!! Be sure to check out my social medias on the right side bar so you always know when I post something new! 

Love, Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment