Tuesday, April 26, 2016

APPLE WATCH UNBOXING!


Hey y'all!

Today, comes a long await post! Sorry I've been so quite the last month; the end of this semester has been really rough and I haven't been feeling well at all lol. I think its just the stress of the end of the semester but I don't know... Anyways, a very special, long await package came for me and guess what it was: AN APPLE WATCH!

So a little back story, Im not a very social person, especially when I am in a new place and don't know anyone. I'm that person who won't talk to anyone unless they talk to me first, or if I'm forced to. But once I get to know a person, I open up and become a very, very, talkative person. Anyways, when I came to school, my dad was afraid that I would just stay in my room all day and not do anything. So he came up with a deal to moviated me to go out and do things. So the Apple Watch was my motivation. My dad told me to go to 75 social events, anything from games to activities. I actually joined a club which counted for most of it. So that is what I did and now here is my watch!!

So lets get started :)


This is the box when it first arrived.


Here is what it looks like when you open the packaging. 


It comes in this really sleek, clean, white box. It says "Apple Watch" with the little apple logo but you can really tell from this picture... Sorry! 


Here is what it looks like when you take off the lid of the white box. On top is what the watch comes in. 



I decided to open the watch last, so underneath that is a folder that says "Designed by Apple in California". Inside is instructions and the medium/large part of the band. 


Underneath that is the charger. It has a magnetic charger that hooks on to the back of the watch. It also came with the little cube thing! 

Now time for the main event!!!!


MY WATCH!!!!! 

I decided to get the Apple Watch Sport in Rose Gold with the Lavender band. I think its the most beautifulest thing in the world haha! I absolutely love it!! THANKS DADDY!!! 




Here I am just starting it up! 

I also decided to get another band just incase because I really did not like the lavender one to be honest. I don't like pink and purple, except it kind of looks more grey in person than online. 

Unboxing the other band: 




I ordered the band off of amazon because it was like $40 cheaper than the actual Apple band haha! It is navy and came with the main part, a small/medium part, and the medium/large part. 

In a few weeks I'll post a review and things like that! 

If you are in the middle of finals or about to start, good luck!! It will all be over soon I promise!! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out my social medias on the right side bar so you never miss a post :)

Love, Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment