Saturday, March 12, 2016

Spring Break Haul | Target, NYX, + MORE!



Hey y'all!!!

So sorry that there hasn't been any post; last week was super busy! It was my birthday last week!!! I'm officially 19 which is just so crazy haha. My sister also came down to visit me and I had two tests and a paper due so it was just an insanely crazy week. Then I went back home to New Jersey for spring break!! I went shopping and I thought I would share some of the things with you. Anyways lets get into it :)


Target:


Over the past week, I went about two times to Target haha. Back in South Carolina, the nearest Target is an hour away (seriously kills me) and in Jersey its only 15 minutes away, so I have to come when I'm home. So here are the few things that I picked up:

Black Romper:



I literally saw this and was like I need it in my life!! It has three qaurterish length sleeve and buttons up in the front. It has these cute little frilly things (so descriptive I know) on the bottoms and a tie waist. I'm so excited for spring/summer so I can wear this! I think that a pair of pink flats or galdator sandals would look really cute with this... I've already been on the Target website looking for a pair haha!

Purple Top:




This is another one of those I saw and I need type of shirt! I absolutely love this. It a purple, short sleeved, kind of high low top that is very flattering. It has a scoped neck and the back a low back! Its perfect for spring and summer, especially the color!!

Days of Week Notepad:


I got this at the dollar spot and I thought that it was just really cute! It has every day of the week so I can use it for things I need to do or finish. I thought that it would help me really get organized haha.

3 - piece notepad set:


So this has three parts: a magnetic pad that says "Market", a sticky note pad with a strawberry, and a pen. I thought this set was really cute and I can use it to make list of things I need at Walmart haha!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and Natural Bronzer


I was running out of powder and bronzer, plus it was on sale on the Target Cartwheel app! I was using the Maybelline Fit Me powder and the NYC bronzer, but I thought I would go for something different. I am excited to try these!

Old Navy:


Bralettes:


I have been on the hunt for the perfect bralette. Ok, lets just be really, I'm on the busty-er side so I have problems finding these sort of things (and bathing suit tops. Literally so hard). I tried on a few before but those did not cover as much as I wanted. However, I have now found some that is perfect for my size! They come up high enough that I don't have to worry about my boobs spilling out lol. Anyways, I got two from Old Navy: one in a cream, off white color and the other in a dark grey! I wear a lot of tanks and muscle tees in the summer so this is just perfect!

Uniqlo:


Lounge Pants:


This are literally the comfy-est things ever! They are light and flowy. The pattern is navy and white, kind of a basket weaved look. They have an elastic waste and elastic at the end. Another plus is that they have pockets!!!!

NYX:


NYX opened their first ever store in my mall about two weeks ago!!!! I was at school when it first opened so that was another one of the things that I needed to go see while I was here. I love NYX at the drug store so this was an entire store dedicated to only them; it was amazing!! Here is what I got:

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - 06 Istanbul:



I absolutely adore NYX's matte lip creams! This one I really loved the color, however, the actually color inside was darker than the bottle. I thought that was a little odd when I swatched it back at home. I do like the color anyways and I think it will be perfect for spring/summer - espically with a tan!

NYX Lingerie - 03 Lace Detail:



So NYX came out with the new Lingerie line and I think that these are perfect! They are all different shades of nudes that I think are perfect for anyone with any skin tone. I decided to pick up on of the lighter ones because I thought it would be better for my skin tone. However, the color verse the bottle is misleading, like the matte lip creams. This time it was lighter than the color of the bottle but I still love the color anyways! I just think that if you are going to sell something like this, then make sure the color is the same for both ends. But this lip cream is really amazing. It stays on really well and is truly matte. I want to try some more colors soon!

I had amazing spring break. I did absolutely nothing but to me, it was perfect! I hope you all are having a great spring break, no matter if you went away or just went home.

I hope you enjoy this post! Be sure to follow me on social media, you can find them on the right side bar!

Love, Kat




No comments:

Post a Comment