Saturday, January 23, 2016

How I Organize My Planner!


Hey y'all!

This semester is so crazy busy that I feel like I haven't gotten a break! Luckily, I have my handy, dandy Lilly Pulitzer planner to keep everything on track. I absolutely love the Lilly planners. I think they are so cute and fun. They just had that extra dab of happiness that I need haha! For this year, I have been using the Jumbo planner in Wild Confetti:


I must say that this planner is HUGE (no wonder they call it the Jumbo haha). Even though I love it, I probably will get the large one for next year; its just a tad to big for me! My pencil case from the first picture is also from Lilly and it was apart of their planner pack. Anyways, I'm going to show you how  I use the month calendars and the weekly calendars! I pretty much use it the same way for every month/week.

Main Month Calendar:


So this is my month calendar for January! What I do is I write all personal, work or other events in black. For my classes, I picked five colors for each of my five classes. I went through each of my syllabuses and wrote out the assignments for that day. I really recommend this because then you have an idea for what you need to get done that week! I also like to add the fun stickers that the planner comes with, just because ;)

Days of the Week:


So I mainly use this for writing homework assignments but what I do is I take the same colors for my classes and write out the assignments. You'll notice that on Saturday I wrote my readings for my Political Science class that I need to do for the next week. I did that for every week we had textbook readings! I also like to write if I have a test (like my sociology text) at the top of the day. I also use paper clips to easily find the January calendar and the February calendar!

So this is basically how I try and keep my life organized! I hope you enjoyed this post and give you a little inspiration on how to organize your planner!

Be sure to check out my social medias on the right so you never miss a new post!

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment