Friday, January 29, 2016

Day in the Life: College Edition


Hey y'all!

Today's post is a little different; I decided to show you my day in pictures! This is just a typical day of going to classes and all that jazz. I'll also post add an OOTD and a make up routine as well. If all goes well that I'll start making it a recurring post so I hope you like it! Let's get started!

Mornings:

9am:


So every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I wake up at 9 am since my classes start at 10:20. This is such an improvement from last semester; I would wake up at 7 every morning for 8 am classes :O it was killer!!!! For this semester, I purposely made all my classes for at least around 10. Anyways, I get up turn on whatever tv show is on and then make breakfast. Today, it was two cinnamon biscuits that my grandma made me and Dog the Bounty Hunter. I wish I could eat these without getting fat. Like no joke haha!

Afterwards I do my make up:



The products I used for this look is:
Benefit the Porefessional primer
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless - 115 Ivory
Maybelline Better Skin concealor - Ivory
Maybelline Anti-Age Rewind Eraser (I use it for under eyes) - Fair
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless - 110 Porcelain
NYC Bronzer - 720A Sunny
Maybelline Fit Me Blush - 104 Light Pink
ELF Eye Primer
Ulta Beauty Eyebrow Pencil - Golden Blonde
Almay Blue Eye Liner
Almay Blue Eye Mascara
Clinque Eyeshadow Palette - Strawberry Fudge
Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette (shimmy white shadow)
Burt's Bees Matte Lip Crayon - Sedona Sands

Ok so my eyeshadow is a little hard to explain... I use the pink shade from the Clinque eyeshadow palette all over my lids. Then I take the brown shade and use it in the crease/outter corners. Then I take the white shade from my Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette and use it as a highlight under my brows and my inner corners!




10 am:

Now I am basically ready for class! My outfit for today is:


Top: Southern Shirt
Leggings: Uniqlo
Vest: J Crew
Socks: Target
Shoes: Bean Boots
Necklace: St. Christopher medal

My "book bag" is from tinytulips.com . It is the long champ style bag with my pink interlocking monogram! The interlocking script is probably my favorite one and the one I get most of my monograms in!

Now off to class!

12:30 pm


My first two classes are done! YAYAY! They were Political Science and Sociology. Now its time for lunch. My friend, Abbie, and I went to Chick Fil A because we both were craving it haha! I always get the 8 count nugget meal with fries, honey mustard, and sweet tea!!

1:00 pm


Its time for a little relaxing time before my last class of the day, Anthropology! I spent this time writing my blog post, finishing my tea and watching reruns of How I Met Your Mother!

Now off to Anthropology!

 5:00 pm

So some time has pass lol. After class, I was just hanging out with my friends and then I cleaned out my car. Its going to the dealership tomorrow to get some work done :( Anyways, My friend, Faith, and I also went to Walmart to get some lemonade and we stopped by Ulta!!! I got a the flat foundation brush by Ecotools and Not Your Mother's Beach Babe sea salt spray.


Now I working on some homework and watching the new Saccone Joly vlog!

6:00 pm


Me and my friends got hungry so we went to get some dinner at the dining hall! I had french toast and tater tots #collegelife


Since construction at my school is right in the middle of where I walk from the dining hall to my dorm building (a MAJOR inconvenience, ugh), we walked through the library and got Starbucks on the way out! During the colder months, I like to get a cappuccino sweetened.

After that, we kind of all hung out and did homework! Then I went to bed lol.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if I should do more of these :)

Be sure to check out my social medias on the right so you always know when I post something new!

Love, Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment