Saturday, December 12, 2015

BEAN BOOT UNBOXING!!!!!


Hey y'all!

Today was a full day of traveling lol! I came home for winter break but there was a surprise waiting for me when I got home, MY BEAN BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered these back in October and they just shipped Wednesday and came yesterday! They are a little big for me; they say to order a size down but because I go anywhere between a 7 to 8, I just ordered a 7. They are totally perfect anyways and Im just going to deal with the extra room!!!
Anyways here we go:

The box!


What it looks like when you first open the box:


ANNDDDD THE BOOTS:


They also come with a card that tells you who made them, so thank you Kera for my lovely boots!!!!


Thanks for reading! I hoped you enjoyed it!!! Be sure to check out my social medias on the right side bar!! 
Love, Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment