Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Avocado Toast with Eggs Breakfast!


Hey y'all!!

I decided that I would share my favorite and easy breakfast with you! I finally don't have to eat dining hall breakfast so I can eat normal food haha! Anyways, its called avocado toast with eggs! It basically is toast with avocados and eggs on top.  I'll show you how to make it!

What you will need:
2 slices of Bread
1 Avocado
1 Egg
A splash of Milk
1 handful of Spinach
1 handful of Mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper

Step one: Make the eggs
I usually just use one egg and then split it in two at the end. You can also make it anyway you want but this is just how I like my eggs. I start off my cracking the egg into a separate bowl.


Then I add a splash of milk.


Then I add some salt and pepper (how ever much you like)


Then I put in the cheese and mix it all together


After that, I put some butter in a pan. I take a handful of spinach and rip it as I put it in the pan. I let it cook just before I put in the egg mixture. Andddd then I let it cook!!!





Step two: Put the bread in the toaster


You can use whatever kind you like, you just need two slices!

Step three: Mash up the avocado



In another bowl, I take half of an avocado and pretty much mash it up so its kind of like guacamole lol!

Step four: Put everything together!
Once everything is done, take the two pieces of bread and put in on a plate. Then spread the avocado on the bread. Next place the the eggs on the top!




And VIOLA! You have your Avocado Toast with Eggs!!


I also want to share what I drank with my breakfast: Mash Ripe Mango and Blood Orange juice


Its a low calorie sparkling fruit drink and it is SO YUMMY!!!!!! I only have found it at my local grocery store which is sad because I can't have it at school :( but I'll be buying this a lot while I'm here for a month!

If you like this food post, let me know and I'll do more! Also let me know if you made it!!!

You should also check out my social medias on the right!!

Thanks for reading!
Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment