Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bath and Body Works Haul!!




Hey y'all!

I recently went to Bath and Body Works and got A TON of stuff that I wanted to share with you! Just a little warning: most of this stuff is the Twisted Peppermint scent!! I seriously love this scent guys, like I'm OBSESSED with it (as you will so be able to tell)! I don't really like really strong perfumes but this one is really nice! You get a nice pepperminty smell but then it doesn't linger and isn't extremely strong! Anddddd you smell like a candy cane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways lets get into the haul:

First item: Twisted Peppermint Body Cream


I love this stuff! Its nice and really creamy! This would also make a really great christmas gift!

Second item: Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion


Ok so I know this seems a little weird that I have two body lotions of the same scent but I actually got this on a different trip... But this little guy is what made me obsessed with this scent so thank him for this post ;) hahah!

Third item: Twisted Peppermint Hand Soap


This hand soap is really nice and lovely! I love this type of hand soap to because of the little beads for deep cleansing!

Fourth item: Twisted Peppermint Hand Cream


Annnnndddd of course you need a hand cream to go with the hand soap! hahah

Fifth and Sixth items: Twisted Peppermint and Merry Cookie Hand Sanitizers


Of course you need a hand sanitizer!!! Also notice how the Merry Cookie one is the only non-peppermint one?? This smells like a legit cookie!!

Thanks for reading!! Be sure to check out and follow me on my social medias in the box on the right side! Also be sure to follow my blog so you can receive notifications on when I post!!

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment