Wednesday, November 25, 2015

First Day Back!

Hey y'all!

Today was my first day back home in good ole Jersey! It's so weird being back after being in South Carolina for soooo long. I feel like nothing has changed but everything totally has... I don't know its just weird lol! Anyways, the plane ride yesterday wasn't all that bad! It actually was pretty relaxing and smooth. Except when we got out of Newark Airport and into the GSP traffic, then it was like nothing had change haha!!

Today, my best friend, Lina, and I went to the mall! My phone had broke last week so I had to take it to Apple to get it fixed. Then we went shopping and I got a few things! Here is some of the stuff I bought:

Infinity Blanket Scarf from Cotton On:



So this scarf is really awesome. Its big and wide enough to be a blanket scarf but its also an infinity scarf! Its navy and white plaid! Its a perfect addition to my wardrobe!


Leggings from Uniqlo:



I have been wanting a pair of leggings for ssooooooooooooooo long! These are really comfortable! I can't wait to wear them with my bean boots (except an OOTD post when they come)!

Earrings from Icing:



I lost my loops the day before we left so I needed a new pair! I got theses ones from Icing and they have this really pretty design!


This is the outfit I wore today:



Sweater: Old Navy (featured in my fall haul )
Jeggings: Delias
Shoes: Old Navy (featured in my banquet OOTD )
Coat: Nine West


And here is a picture with my best friend who is the most amazingest person in the whole world and I missed her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much when I was away!!




Thanks for reading!!
Love, Kat



Social medias can be found on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment