Friday, November 13, 2015

Banquet OOTD!

Hey y'all!

Yesterday I went to a scholarship banquet for my school! I got to meet some more classmates and the people who donated to some of the scholarships I received this year! It was really cool and a lot of fun! Anyways, I wanted to share what I wore for this event:






Dress: H&M - I am just totally in love with this dress! Its so comfy and a really nice staple for fall/winter! Anddddd its in my fav color: navy ;)



Shoes: Old Navy - I LOVE THESE ANKLE BOOTS!!!!!!!! They are literally the most amazing pair of shoes I have ever own. Literally. They are perfect for me because they have a tiny bit of a heel and I don't where high heels at all... But these are also perfect for fall/winter ;)



Necklace: Icing - I love this necklace and Icing is one of the best places for statement necklaces!


Bracelets: Alex and Ani - I have like sooooo many of these but the ones I pick were my initial bangle and the skeleton key bangle

Thanks for reading!

Love, Kat


Follow me on:
Twitter: @kat_wypasek
Insta: @kat_wypasek
Pinterest: @kat_wypasek




No comments:

Post a Comment