Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall Haul!!



Hey y'all!

So this week is fall break and I, of course, went shopping!!!! It's kind of small since I'm a broke college student but I managed to find some awesome things without damaging my wallet haha. I'm also going to include some other fashion/beauty things that I bought over the past few weeks as well! Lets get into it :)

Fashion: 

Old Navy Sweaters:



When I walked into Old Navy and saw these sweaters I was immidately in love; but then I saw the price of $30 and I was like no thank you. BUT little did I know, these were on sale for $12!!!!!!!!!!!! So I bought 3 of them haha! They are all v necks, high-low, and pretty much the most comfortablest thing ever! I got one in navy, one in this oatmealish/cream color, and one in a black and white marble!

Socks:


So no haul on my blog would be complete without cute socks!!! These are also from Target and so cute! They are a bright corally color with a marshmellow person and a chocolate person holding hands and dreaming of being a s'more (AWWWWWWWWW). 

Simply Southern T-shirt:



I actually bought this a few weeks ago when I was out with my aunt and cousins, but I thought I would include this as well! I am a huge Southern Shirt fan (maybe I'll do a collection?), but I've always wanted to get something by Simply Southern. The one I got has the logo on the front but the back has different breeds of dogs wearing bow ties!!! This shirt is sooooo comfy and adorable!!! 

New Game Day Shirt:



I don't go to Clemson but I do go to their football games!!! My school doesn't have a football team so its nice to be able to still go to games! Plus my family has a long history with Clemson (parents meet there) so its so cool to go to games and cheer on the tigers!!! The new shirt I got is orange and has the  paw with "Clemson Tigers" underneath. On the back is my favorite: it say "Straight Outta Clemson"!!!! I love it haha! 

Jewelry:


I also bought these a few weeks ago at Kohls: they are Lauren Conrad necklaces! They are both layered necklaces with a smaller charm and larger charm. One is silver and the other is rose gold! I don't have a lot of rose gold jewelry and there was a sale haha! 

Beauty: 

Maybelline Palettes:



I first bought the Nudes Palette because I wanted to try it and I fell so much in love with it that I bought the Blushed Nude Palette!!! The Nudes Palette as a lot of gold and brown tones, with some matte and shimmery colors. The Blush Nudes Palatte as more silver, pink, and purpleish tones, with also matte and shimmery colors! They are such nice palettes and they work well with a lot of my outfits! 

Thanks for reading!

Love, Kat


Follow me on:
Twitter: @kat_wypasek
Insta: @kat_wypasek
Pinterest: @kat_wypasek 






No comments:

Post a Comment