Monday, September 28, 2015

Dorm Room Tour!


Hey y'all!
This post has been long awaited and its finally here!!
Its my dorm room tour!!!!!
Its so exciting and I'm really happy with my set up!  I basically have the whole room to myself because I don't have a roommate lol. I've also started classes already which they seem to be alright and my professors seem nice! Today, I'll be showing you around my room! My dorm is set up as a suite but not really. I have my own door to the hallway but my bathroom connects with another room of two which I share with my suite mates! I will also mention where I got everything because I couldn't do a dorm haul since we shipped most of my stuff to my grandmas! Lets get into it :)

This is the enterence way from the inside of my dorm:



Then right next to it is where all the food is ;)


I have my fridge, microwave, and Kreuig all together. I also have a container for my tea, coffee, and sugar packets as well as for medicine like tylnol, ibuprofen, and vitiams! I also keep a box of tissues up there too.
Kreugig: JC Penny
Fridge and Microwave: you can get this anywhere (I'm also not sure because they were my sister's)

Then next is my bed!

My biggest fear is falling off this thing even though its not even that far off the ground lol! This is literally the comfyest thing ever! I have so many pillows and blankets that it just makes it so cosy. It also keeps up with my theme of pink and navy ;) I also have this amazing monogram wall hanging that my aunt made me and I love it! It just adds a little more personalization to your room.
Comforter, sham, and decorative pillow: JC Penny
Body pillow and cover: Target
Decorative pillow with tassels: Target
Monogram pillow case: not sure, my aunt bought it for me!
Blankets: Target and school!
Stitch: Disney World (haha)
***Even though you can't see them, I have navy sheets that are from Residence Hall Linens as well as an egg crate (which helps make your bed even more comfy) and bed protectors from there as well!

Then next is under bed storage:

I basically keep every thing under my bed in bins! I have a bin for cleaning/laundry supplies, food, extra jackets, extra school supplies, shoes, and more! I also have a navy blue roll around that is full of things like hair stuff, extra stuff, and lady products haha.
Grey bins: Target
Trunk: Residence Hall Linens
Yellow bins: I think Home Depot?
Navy blue Roll around: Walmart
Bed lamp: Walmart

Then up next is my dresser:

I just keep my letters I made in high school, pictures, and dishes on it!

Then my desk!

I keep my TV, Apple TV, surge protector, lamp, mirror, pen/pencils holders, perfume, and a picture! I also bought this poster of a Volkswagen on the beach from a poster sale at school!

My desk also has two drawers:


I keep school stuff in the longer one and then makeup, jewelry, and nail polish in the other one!

It also has two shelves that I keep my school books and other stuff that I couldn't find a place for!


TV: Vizio
Apple TV: Apple Store
Mini Stitch: Disney Store
Perfume: Bath and Body Works, Ocean Breeze
Large Mason Jar: My high school teacher made it for me :)
Pen/pencil holders: Lilly for Target (these are actually supposed to be candle holders but I think it works pretty well like this since I can't have candles)
Lamp: Walmart
Mirror: Bed, Bath and Beyond

Then last but not least: my closet!

I try to keep things to one side in case someone moves in when I'm not around but I basically just have my dresses, laundry hamper, vacuum, and hanging storage in there! In the hanging storage, I keep towels, sweaters, spirit jerseys, and long sleeved shirts!

Anyways, this is my dorm!! I absoluetly love it and college has been great so far! I think I'll do a "How I Organize my Planner" post soon!!!

Thanks for reading!
Love, Kat

Follow me on:
Twitter: @kat_wypasek
Instagram: @kat_wypasek
Pinterest: @kat_wypasek






No comments:

Post a Comment