Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wedding OOTD!


Hey y'all
Yesterday, two of our family friends got married!!! It was so exciting, fun, and beautiful! I thought I would share a quick wedding OOTD with y'all my outfit for the wedding!

Dress: H&M


     I love this dress! It's simple yet fancy and its one of my favorite colors, navy! There is this silver detailing across the neckline. Its perfect for end of summer weddings!

Necklace: Nine West


Bracelets: Nine West and Alex and Ani


     I actually one the Nine West jewelry last year during a contest at Macy's! The Alex and Ani ones are my birthstone, Graduation hat and cowboy boot!


Shoes: Hotcakes



Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

Thanks for reading!
Love, Kat

Follow me on:
Twitter: @kat_wypasek
Insta: @kat_wypasek
Pinterest: @kat_wypasek





No comments:

Post a Comment