Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Life Update :)

Hey y'all!

Long time, no post!! I'm very sorry about that; I've been so busy between working two jobs and getting ready to make the big move from Jersey to South Carolina for college! That's right, I'm heading back to my favorite state! I guess I should explain a little bit of my life, I don't think I've ever done that yet...

So originally I am from North Carolina. I lived there for nine years before my family (that consists of my mom, dad, three sisters, and my puppy) made the move from the South to the North. I like to consider myself a Southern Belle living in a Jersey Girl's world... (That's pretty good *pats self  on the back*) After living here for nine years, I can't believe I am actually moving back! Well at least back to the Carolinas, my mom's from South Carolina and I related to about half the town she's from so I just say the Carolinas lol.

I'm so excited to go down there for college; I'm actually attending the same college my mama did! I guess you could say I'm nervous though. I think its more of leaving my family behind because I love them so much and I love to do things with my family. I also love my family friends that we made over the years and consider them all family. I know that I will be back but its different being away for long periods of time. But I have so many family in South Carolina that I know I won't be bored! I love my school too. Its the perfect size for me and they're so nice! (I had a little dehydration problem/panic attack during orientation and they were the nicest people ever!) I'm also excited because my mama got me season tickets to the Clemson football games!!!!!!!!!! I am a HUGE football fan and I love Clemson!!! *Expect game day ootds ;)

Please bare with me as the next few weeks roll by! I tried to get a July Favorites out but now its too late so we're just going to settle for a summer favorites soon! I'm also heading out for a week at the shore so expect some packing/whats in my travel bag post soon!!!

Thanks y'all!
Love Kat

Follow me on:
Twitter: @kat_wypasek
Insta: @kat_wypasek
Pinterest: @kat_wypasek

No comments:

Post a Comment