Sunday, July 26, 2015

Church OOTD!

Hey y'all!!
Today I thought I would do a quick ootd for y'all! Since its Sunday (aka going to Church lol) I look decent haha!

I got this AMAZING new dress from Cotton On recently! I love it so much and its so flowy and comfortable, perfect for hot summer days!!

Shoes: Hotcakes
Necklace: St Christopher medal (a graduation present!)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani and Pandora
    * Since I forgot to take a picture up close of my bracelets, I have on the birthstone one in Aquamarine,   the "Everything Happens for a Reason" one, the graduation one, the Hakuna Matata one and the 2015 Mickey one from Disney World! The Pandora bracelet is the plain black rope bracelet with a 18 charm, a Minnie Mouse charm, and a heart charm that I forgot the name of lol!

Thanks for reading!
Love, Kat


Follow me on:
Twitter: @kat_wypasek
Instagram: @kat_wypasek
Pinterest: @kat_wypasek

No comments:

Post a Comment