Wednesday, July 15, 2015

HUMONGOUS HAUL!!!!!!! #mindblown


Hey y'all!!!
Today's post is my first HAUL!!!!!! (IT SO EXCITING)
Over the past few weeks, I have just been shopping, shopping, shopping and there is no stop to it... literally. This haul will feature items from Old Navy, JC Penny, Nike, Lilly Pulizter, Forever 21 and, my favorite, Target!!! So lets get started ;)

*Warning: There are a lot of themed socks in this post.

I'm going to section off by stores so the first is Old Navy!




The first item is this jean jacket!! Its just a basic one which I bought so I could stop stealing my mom's lol!


The next item is this GORGEOUS ROMPER!!!!! I never really wore rompers before because I did not think that they looked good on me but I am OBSESSED with this romper!!!!!!!!! I just love it so much!!! It is palm leaf print and its just so amazing, I just can't!! I want to live in this romper lol. My friend, Regyne, also has the same romper #romperbuddies!!!!!!!!!!!


These next items are just a basic workout tank in pink and sports bra in a black and white splatter paint print! I had bought these because I needed them for an exercising activity during orientation. However, I was sick that day so I didn't get to wear them :(


The next items are SOCKS!!!! I love themed socks lol!!! The first pair has flamingos and then the second has palm trees and sailboats! 

The next item is from Nike: 


These are just regular Nikes in grey and a corally pink (looks more orange in the picture, my bad)! I also got these for the orientation thing but didn't use them... However, I did wear them the other day while gardening and they were very comfy!

The next store is JC Penny:

This item is a bathing suit cover up! It is a white dress that is a tiny bit high-low! It has the words "love" in grey with Hawaiian flowers covering the letters! 

The next store is Lilly Pulitzer: 

I bought these items the same day I went into town with my friend, Lauren, which you can view that post here !!! I bought a set of gel pens, a phone case, a key fob, and a koozie!! I want to go back though and buy more stuff lol! 


The next store is... FOREVER 21:
(I hope you enjoy the fact that I model these necklaces on a seashell ;) ) 


This first necklace is just a little silver circle on a silver chain!


These necklaces came in a set which you can layer (Im also into the layering necklace effect)! They are both gold and one has a pineapple while the other says "Aloha"! 

Are you ready? MORE THEMED SOCKS! 


These socks are freakin cute!!! One is pink with palm trees and the other (my fav!) has little chicks and says "cluck"!!! #socute

And last but certainly not least is.... TARGET!!!!! 
These are lacy shorts in the color navy!! These were also featured in an OOTD on the same blog post as the Lilly things!! 

And the very last item: 

Can you guess?

THEMED SOCKS 

These are pink socks with bananas on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them so much lol!!!!!!!


Thanks for reading this extensive haul!
Hope you enjoyed!!! 
Love, Kat 




Follow me on:
Twitter: @kat_wypasek
Instagram: @kat_wypasek
Pinterest: @kat_wypasek 

No comments:

Post a Comment