Saturday, July 11, 2015

Out on the Town

Hey y'all!!
Today I went out with my good bud Lauren!! We went out to go to the Lilly Pulitzer store that was at a mall, however, it was like a couple miles away lol.... We did eventually find the store and this is what I got:
I was so excited because this was my first time in a Lilly store and I went a little crazy.... haha! I eventually going to post a haul so this will also be in that post!

Next we went into the local town that was down the street! It was pretty freakin awesomeeee!!! We went into a restaurant and it was also pretty freakin awesome!!! Their drink cups were mason jars :O I LOVE MASON JARS!!!!!!!!


I got a grilled cheese with avocados and pesto an it was sooooo good!!! 

We also stopped by the Carlos Bakery that was in town! I got a cannoli (I haven't eaten yet because I was too full from the grilled cheese but I am 100% sure its probably the best thing ever lol!)!  


This what I wore: (#ootd) 

Top: Cotton on 
Shorts: Target 
Necklace: Icing
Shoes: Hotcakes

And heres a final pic of our outing: 


I had an amazing time with ma bestieeeee :*

Thanks for reading!!! 
Love, Kat 

Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment