Monday, July 18, 2016

HUGE Planner Haul


Hey y'all!

Today's post is a planner haul!!! I'm like so excited for this because for this year, I really want an instagram-worthy planner haha. I spent weeks trying to decide if I wanted another Lilly Pulitzer agenda (I wrote a blog post on the one I had for last year which you can read here*!) or if I wanted to change it up a little and pick a different one. I decided to go a different route because even though I loved the Lilly one, it was just a little too big for me since I had the jumbo agenda.

So for this coming school year I pick the medium Ban.do agenda in Lady of Leisure. I really like this brand because their agendas and just overall products are just so cute and fun. The agendas are just as cute on the outside as they are on the inside! Plus they have little cute and uplifting sayings throughout the agenda so that just adds to it. I decided to get the medium because I definitely wanted something smaller than what I did have and I think that this is the perfect size! (Fun fact: I've already started decorating the insides of the planner, so instead of putting pictures up now, I'll do a monthly spread every month during the school year!)


Now for the haul part haha! I got so many planner accessories to create my insta-worthy planner that I'm so excited to use!

Stickers:

Ban.do Sticker Book:


Ban.do has two sticker books that you can get to go with your planners, so I picked the second sticker book because I thought it would go nicely with my planner. It has all different type of stickers, from letters, to shopping lists, to just more cute stickers! I've already used a lot of them because I got to excited haha.

Fun Chic Designs (Etsy):


I spent HOURS looking at stickers on Etsy and I finally picked two sets. This set is from a shop called Fun Chic Designs. They are all quotes from the TV show Friends which is like one of my favorite shows! These are so cute and I'm so excited to use them

Small Town Grace (Etsy): 


This second set is from Small Town Grace! They are disney quotes from different movies. There is one from Frozen, Ariel, Cinderella, Up, Tangled, Peter Pan, Finding Nemo, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Mulan, Brave , The Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, and Aladdin! I just love Disney and these are perfect!

Washi Tape:

In totally I got 17 washi tape rolls (I have a problem, I must admit). I just kind of picked whichever I thought would go with my theme planner.

Target: 


From the dollar section I got these:


There is a black and white striped, gold chevron, black and white quarterfoil, pink anchor, blue stars, and a navy blue striped!

These where in the art/craft section, but they were still under a dollar:


There is a sliver glitter one, a multi-color stripe one, and a pale pink striped one!

Michaels: 


From Micheals I got 5:


There is a pink poka dot one, a mint, pink and gold arrows, a gold arrows, a pink floral, and navy floraly pattern!

Hobby Lobby: 


I got this set: plain grey and a grey chevron!

Sticky Notes & Notepads:

Flamingo Sticky Note Set:


This sticky note set is from the Target dollar section. I think I went a little crazy because I bought 3 of these haha. It has a sticky note pad with a pink flamingo on it. Then there are pink and green page flags with pineapples at the top!

Pineapple Notepad:


This is a pink pineapple notepad also from the Target dollar section! I just got because I thought it was cute haha. Plus it also matches the flamingo sticky note set.

Important Things Notepad:


This is also from the Target dollar section! It just says "Important Things" written in a hot pink with a white background. It also has the same hot pink at the top and is a mint green for the rest of it. It also is magnetic so you could stick it on your frig!

Sticky Note Pad & Page Flag Set: 


This is just a sticky notepad what has "Thoughts" written at the top in brown with a pink background. It has matching page flags as well!

Set of 3 Planner Accessories:


This came as a set of three planner accessories. I thought the colors went well with the planner! The first think is just a plain note pad with a floral top. The next thing is stickers that have things like coffee break, work out, lunch time, etc on them. The last thing are page flags. There are two different sizes: one small and one larger. They all have the same color theme but different patterns!

I hope you enjoyed this haul! I might have gone a little crazy but you know what, thats okay lol! I can't wait to share the monthly spreads with you guys!!

Be sure to check out all my social media accounts on the right!!

Love, Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment