Monday, August 17, 2015

What's In My Bag: Road Trip Edition!




Hey y'all!
Today I'd thought I share the contents of my road trip bag (that sounds so weird but I can't come up with anything better so thats what its going to be)! We drove down to LBI yesterday and it was a pretty easy ride; I slept through half of it... lol.

The bag I'm using on this trip is my Long Champ Monogrammed bag from Tiny Tulips! I absolutely love it!!! Its navy and pink and monogrammed (aka my 3 favorite things)!! Its also big and wonderful! I think I'm going to use this as a book bag for next year because it fits a ton of stuff! Anyways lets get into whats actually inside it haha

Item #1: My Baby (aka Laptop)


The first thing I pack is this beauty right here. I have the MacBook Air which I think is honestly the perfect laptop! Its light and just the right size! The case I have on it is from Amazon (which you can find here) and the stickers are all mine that I have collected! I put it in a grey case that is also from Amazon (which you can find here)!

Item #2: My wallet:

My wallet is also from Tiny Tulip! It is pink chevron and grey monogrammed! I love this wallet because it has so many compartments to put anything it in! Im dead serious, I put like hair ties it in when I'm just caring this lol!

Item #3: My small cosmetic bag

:
This bag is the small cosmetic bag from Vera Bradley in the color Ribbons (it matches my duffle bag as well!). I use this little bag to put my hand sanitizer, hand lotion, band aids, gum, baby lips, lipstick, and Advil!

Item #4: Chargers and Earbuds

This is pretty basic, just my laptop and phone chargers and my earbuds! The Recharge charge I use for my phone is from the Apple Store!

*The earbuds never made it into the picture... #awkward

Item #5: All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

This is my summer vacation/beach read! I've only read the first chapter so maybe I'll do a book review once I finish!

Item #6: Peanut M&M's!!!!!!!
These are a must have. No joke, but these are my life. Every time we go on any type of trip, I buy a new bag. However, this time everyone ate it on the way down -_-

Items #7&8: Hats!

Hats are pretty useful when at the beach! I have two; one is Southern Shirt in the color Carolina Blue and the other is a monogram hat in pink and navy that my aunt got me for graduation! I don't know where she got it from but they sell them at any monogram website!!

Items #9&10: Koozies

Koozies are another must for a beach trip! I love them and I have a collection starting to grow (possible blog post?). I refrained myself from bringing the whole thing so I brought two! The Lilly Pulitzer is in Pink Colony and the Southern Shirt in blue!!!


Thanks for reading! Be sure to follow me on insta for vacation pics!!
Love, Kat

Follow me on:
Twitter: @kat_wypasek
Insta: @kat_wypasek
Pinterest: @kat_wypasek





No comments:

Post a Comment