Thursday, May 12, 2016

Summer 2016 Goals



Hey y'all!

I AM SO EXCITED ITS SUMMER!!!! I seriously cannot believe its summer, I'm so happy!! Anyways so, a little story time, when I got home and was unpacking, I've realized that I had no space for the things I brought back with me... I like don't even know how that happened... So after thinking, I have decided to plan out my summer and make a detailed list of everything that I want to do. This is what this post is about, me sharing my list and goals that I want to accomplish this summer! Maybe this will inspire you to make your own list!

Item #1: Give away clothes!!

Yesterday I unpacked and folded all of my clothes that I brought back from school. I literally had to stuff them in the empt drawers I had because they wouldn't all fit. So my first goal of the summer is to give away a lot of my clothes that I don't wear anymore. I feel like I have all these clothes that I don't need and others do. This is what actually inspired the list!

Item #2: Give my room a detox!

I have this problem where I keep unnecessary things for a VERY long time. Its completely ridiculous.  I literally have stuff from when I was 5 and above haha. So my plan is to, very week, tackle a different area in my room. Some might take longer than others (like my closet) but I really want to get rid of a whole bunch of stuff. Maybe Ill make it like a series on my blog and do before and after pictures! Anyways, I'm done with the way my room looks like and I want to change it.

Item #3: READ!

I have a TON of books that I need to read this summer! I'm going to do a "summer reading list" post soon and then I'll do reviews on all the books.

Item #4: HAVE FUN!

I just want this summer to be a relaxing summer. I don't want to have to worry about packing things until I get ready to go back. I think I deserve it after the end of my freshman year (you can read about it here !!). I want to go to the beach, the pool, tan, go to the city and so much more!

Its already going to be an awesome summer and I can't wait to share it all with you guys! I hope this inspires you to create your own summer goals and tell me about them in the comments!!!

Be sure to check out my social medias on the right!!

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment