Saturday, December 26, 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015!


Hey y'all!!

I first just wanted to say, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday season and enjoying it with your family and friends! I wanted to share with y'all what I got for Christmas this year. I just wanted to say that I'm not bragging in anyway; I really enjoy these post and YouTube videos so much that I wanted to do one myself! I am very grateful for what I received. I also some times use these posts/videos for ideas to give people and what I want to ask for for myself. Anyways lets get in to it!

J Crew Vest:


This vest is perfect for me! I really don't like the puffer vest/coats because I don't like the sound it makes when they rub together or up against stuff... This is just one of my weird phobias haha! But the great thing about this vest is that is made of soft material so that isn't a problem. Its navy with a gold zipper; pretty much your basic J Crew vest!

Southern Shirt Pullover:


I absolutely LOVE Southern Shirt! I legit can't tell you how many shirts I have from this one company. It actually is ridiculous (maybe I should do a post.... hmm...). Anyways this pullover is sooooooooo soft! It is pink with the Southern Shirt logo in white and navy. It also has their cotton logo around the neck.

Leggings:


These are from Uniqlo; I first got a pair a few weeks ago (you can read about it here ). I got three: two black and one navy!

Scarf and Gloves:


These scarf and gloves are also from Uniqlo! They are from their heat tech line which is designed to keep you warm. They are both in the color orange.

Socks:


I legit think that this Christmas was the Christmas of socks! I got 3 pairs of J Crew Camp socks. They are in the colors: grey, navy and pink. I also got 2 pairs of the Uniqlo heat tech socks. They are a mix of grey, navy and pink patterns. I also got Christmas themed socks from my sister. One has Santa and Flamingos wearing santa hats and the other has snowmen on them.

Alex and Ani Bracelet:


This is the Compass bracelet in rose gold! This present was actually a complete surprise because last week when my mom was going over my Christmas list, I told her about this one but when we were looking, it was sold out. I just decided to ask for it for my birthday but my mom surprised me by finding it at Jared's! So tip for y'all: look at other places that sell them rather than looking at the actually Alex and Ani website if its sold out. I bought some rose gold jewelry on Black Friday so this will go perfectly with them.

Monogram Necklace:


MY MONOGRAM COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!!!!!! Well at least for now... haha! Me and monograms are like best friends. I literally have so much monogrammed things; hat, shoes, bag, pillowcase, wall hanging, shirt, heck the background of my blog is my monogram!! I was just missing this one piece and now I have it. It is just a silver monogram necklace and I think its a 1'' one. I LOVE IT!

Turtle Bracelet:


This is one of those color means a different thing bracelet that my sister got me. Its pink turtles and it represents family!

Mugs:


Two of my sisters gave me mugs this Christmas and that makes me really happy because I love mugs! One is a blue-green with a beautiful pattern on it. I love big mugs and this is perfect since I've been trying to find one forever. The second is a white mug with a grey handle. It has this knitted- sweater that goes around and can be taken off when you need to wash it.

Coffee:


To go a long with one of the mugs, my sister also go me a box of the Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée k-cups. I really excited to try these because I need to expand the coffee favors I drink... haha!

Ecotools Brush set:


This is a set of 4 of the Ecotool brushes and a travel bag. It has a powder, concealor, eye, and a mini kabuki brush. I have a few full-sized Ecotool brushes and I love them so this is perfect to take when your traveling!

Tile:


This little guy is a device you can use to find your keys, wallet, or whatever else you want to put it on. There's an app that you sink it up with so when you lose something, you can go to the app and hit find and it will ring so that you can find it. Its really convenient because I always seem to misplace my keys in my dorm room.

Money, candy, and a Starbucks gift card:


Instant Happiness Journal, Socks, and "K" Stocking:


These were gifts from my secret santa that I did with my sister and her friends. The journal has 365 entries for the entire year so I plan on starting it on January 1st. Anddd my secret santa also gave me another pair of socks. They are very soft, fuzzy and cozy!

Bells:


Ok, so there is a story to these. My dad started this tradition with my sisters and I that every year, we always get a version of the same thing. My sister gets a cross, I get a bell, my little sister gets  an angel, and my youngest sister gets the Holy Family. This Christmas, I got these really cute, vintage bells. They are just gold bells and are really just so cool. The box was also a gift from my grandma; it's gold and navy with these pretty designs on it!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out my social medias on the right!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays again!

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment