Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Bean Boot Lookbook


Hey y'all!!

I have been LOVING my bean boots!! They are my new favorite winter accessories and I just want to wear them all day, all the time! I've put together a few outfits to give you ideas on what to wear or how to wear them. Special thank you to my bestest friend Lina for helping me take all these pictures!  Lets get started :)

#1:





So for this outfit, I went for a more laid-back look that you can wear whenever! I'm wearing a my Southern Shirt spirit jersey which is so soft and comfortable. I paired that with my leggings from Uniqlo which are just as equally comfortable. My socks are grey from J Crew. I also threw on my navy and white plaid blanket infinity scarf (its as big and wide as a blanket scarf but its also and infinity scarf) along with my monogram necklace from Monogramonline.com!

#2:







#GOALS! - joke picture by Lina 



I went for a more dressier look for this one. I paired my white top with my tan, grey and pink sweater both from Gap. I'm also wearing my dark wash jeggings from Delia's. I decided not to wear socks above the top of my bean boots for this one as well! My necklace is rose gold (even though it kind of doesn't look like it) from H&M. My bracelets are the silver graduation cap, the silver birthstone (March - Aquamarine), and the rose gold compass all from Alex and Ani!


#3:



Gotta have that Starbucks y'all! 




This final outfit is also dressy but more preppy/college life appropriate! I'm wearing a white long sleeve top from Gap with my navy J Crew vest. I have on a pink scarf which I think is from Bloomingdales (I'm not sure since it was a Christmas present a few years ago). I am wearing my dark wash jeans from Delia's along with my grey J Crew socks. For jewelry, I have on my St. Christopher medal.

I hope you enjoy my first lookbook!! I plan on doing a ton of these in the future haha. Thank you again Lina for helping me with this post, love you! Don't forget to check out my social media's on the right!

Love, Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment