Thursday, December 31, 2015

15 Favorite Things of 2015


Hey y'all!

2015 has been a pretty eventful year for myself. I turned 18, graduated from high school, started my blog, moved to a different state, started college, got my first official job, and so much more. I feel like a proper grown up adult now haha. So since this eventful year is coming to an end, I want to share my favorite 15 things I experienced, bought, traveled to, listened to, and more of 2015!

1. Favorite song of 2015 - House Party by Sam Hunt

My favorite song this year has to be House Party by Sam Hunt. I could listen to this song all day, every day! It just a feel good song that you can listen to whenever. During the summer, I loved to blast while driving through my town and belting the words out haha.

2. Favorite Concert - Norlina

My favorite concert from this year was a new band called Norlina. They came to my school for family day and they were so good. They are a new country band from North Carolina. Their songs are really catchy and just plain ole good country music!

3. Favorite movie of 2015 - Star Wars: The Force Awakens

A lot of movies came out this year which I enjoyed but my favorite had to be Star Wars. Star Wars is one of my favorite movie sagas of all time. What I loved the most was being able to see it in theaters. My dad saw the very first one in theaters when he was a kid, and all I wanted to do was to see one myself! And now I have and I cannot wait for episode 8!!!

4. Favorite TV Show - How I Met Your Mother

My favorite TV show this year was How I Met Your Mother. I actually started watching this show back in October but finished it in 2 days during winter break. I started season 8 one day, watched up to episode 16 of season 9 the next, and then finished the entire series the next day (typical Netflix binge watcher right here). I cried during the last few episodes, and for me I know that means the show was good because I never cry during shows or movies! Anyone who hasn't seen it really needs to see this show!

5. Favorite book - Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

Summer 2015 was the summer of Nicholas Sparks. All I read was his books and I loved every one of them. My favorite was Safe Haven. I thought the story was really touching and the love story was very beautiful. It was a perfect beach read and you guys should really check it out!

6. Favorite pasttime - coloring books

I love to color and I discovered adult coloring books this year. They make so many with all different themes and design. They are very relaxing and fun to do when you're watching tv or movies!

7. Favorite app - Jigsaw Puzzles

During senior year, my friend and I would sit during French class and play puzzles all the time (it was toward the end of the year don't worry! haha). I downloaded the Jigsaw Puzzle app and I absolutely love playing new puzzles. I've had to buy countless puzzles packs to feed this obsession haha!

8. Favorite beauty products - Maybelline Nudes and Blushed Nudes palettes

These are my favorite I shadow palettes of all time. I actually featured them in one of my post which you can read here ! The colors are just gorgeous in each palette. It very easy to chose which set to wear with certain outfits and it gives you easy instructions to follow on how to apply it.

9. Favorite accessory - St Christopher necklace

I received my St. Christopher necklace as a graduation present from family friends. I wore this necklace every day since I received it. It is a perfect color that matches with my entire wardrobe! For those who do not know, St. Christopher is the patron saint of travelers. I thought this was perfect since I would be traveling for school and all. I love this necklace and I will wear it everyday next year too.

10. Favorite Store - Cotton On

I got a TON of stuff from Cotton On this year that I absolutely love and wear on a daily basis. Cotton On is an Australian store that sells extremely well quality clothes but at completely reasonable prices. I think the most expensive thing I bought from them was $30. Cotton On will be sure a favorite of mine for years to come!

11. Favorite food - Chick Fil A

I can't go more than a week without having Chick Fil A. It kind of sucks being at home and the nearest one is about a half an hour when at school, the nearest one is five minutes. Their chicken is just so amazing and their sweet tea is to die for. I just love it sooooo much!

12. Favorite Starbucks drink - Cappuccino

Whenever I go to Starbucks, I always get a cappuccino. I have no clue why it taste so good but it does! I always get a tall cappuccino sweeten with the classic syrup. I'll be ordering these for the rest of my life haha!

13. Favorite YouTuber/Blogger - The Saccone Jolys and Anna Saccone

The Saccone Jolys and Anna's blog are what got me started with blogging/YouTube. They were my first YouTube family and Anna's blog was the first blog I ever read. I watch their videos every day and read her blog as much as possible. They just bring so much joy into people's lives! They are who inspired me to start my blog and my future YouTube channel whenever I create it. They are positive role models in my life and I'm so excited for their 2016 as much as my own haha!

14. Favorite Place - Disney World:

March 2015 marked my first trip to this amazing place. I never been to Disney, just the Disney store haha. But I absolutely loved it. I went with my entire senior class, because its the senior trip every year at my high school. I got to spend this time with my best friends in the most magical place on earth! My favorite park was Epcot because of all the countries. I got to meet my favorite characters: Elsa, Anna, Stitch, and so many more. It was the most amazing place I've ever been and I still have Disney withdrawals even though its been like 9 months haha!

15. Favorite Event - Graduation:

Graduation was a bittersweet event, like it always is. I loved going to my high school. It still is my favorite place to visit, espeically all my favorite teachers. Its where I decided who I want to be in life, where I want to go, and what I want to do. It shaped me for the rest of my life, and I will be forever grateful. It also gave me my best friends, who I will have for the rest of my life. Sometimes I still wish I was in high school but then I realize the amazing gifts it gave me and I know I will always have it with me wherever I am.

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and enjoy it! I can't wait to do more blogging in the New Year and I have some really exciting things planned for this blog that I can't wait for you to see! Be sure to check out my social medias on the right so you'll always be updated when I post a new blog post, Instagram or tweet!

Love you all!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment