Tuesday, July 7, 2015

100 Questions

Hey y’all!
Welcome back :) So today I thought I do the 100 random questions about me thing so you guys could get to know me a little better! Hope you enjoy!


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed because my closet is literally a death trap and it's scary… I call it the closet of doom.


2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
HELL YEAH! (I take that and the pens and notepads from the hotel rooms too!!! Sometimes I even take those stuff from the maid’s cart shhhh….)


3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
If they were tucked in then by the time I wake up, they’re basically in a ball...


4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No…

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I like to buy them but then I don't use them….

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes, much like the post it notes lol


7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A swarm of bees, I guess? I don't like either one lol


8. Do you have freckles?
Nope!


9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes because I look like a freak if I dont…


10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When you’re driving and people turn left in front of you. #rude


11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Noooo it's too hard


12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
No… why is this a question too?


13. What about pooped in the woods?
Again noooo…..


14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Depends on my mood


15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nooooo


16. How many people have you slept with this week?
NONE. THIS QUESTION IS IN APPROPRIATE


17. What size is your bed?
Full<3


18. What is your Song of the week?
House Party - Sam Hunt


19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It takes a real man to wear pink


20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes… Once again depends on my mood (and what's on tv)


21. What's your least favorite movie?
I don't actually know because if I’m watching something I don't like Ill just spend the whole time on my phone


22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In a place that no one will find...


23. What do you drink with dinner?
Depends… Sometimes lemonade, pop, or water.


24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
honey mustard (CHICK FIL A FOR LIFE)


25. What is your favorite food?
 Tacos (I really want that taco emoji)


26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Pretty much any movie I've ever seen.


27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Do my parents count?


28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Girl Scout from Daisy to Cadet!


29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No.


30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I actually dont remember… but I have to write thank you cards soon so would that count?


31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nooooo I would end up messing something up and the car would explode


32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope! (suprisingly… lol)


33. Ran out of gas?
Nope but have driven on empty before


34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey and Mozarella  


35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Lately Ive been eating the Naan from costco and orange juice or water


36. What is your usual bedtime?
9:30 but since its summer, 11


37. Are you lazy?
All day, every day


38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
One time me and my older sister dressed up as powerpuff girls!


39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
An ox?


40. How many languages can you speak?
2… if you count the 4 years of french that went in one ear and out the other…


41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Teen Vogue and Seventeen!


42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Either works


43. Are you stubborn?
I think so?


44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I dont watch either (but Jimmy Fallon is the best)


45. Ever watch soap operas?
HELL YEAH!!!! Young and the Restless, Bold and the Beautiful and General Hospital


46. Afraid of heights?
Depends… I could be on the top of the Empire State Building (which I have) and be totally find but then if I look over the side of a 6 story parking garage I get freaked out


47. Sing in the car?
Of course! My town must be graced with my beautiful, out of tune voice!


48. Dance in the shower?
Duhhhh


49. Dance in the car?
Of course, I basically have my own personal concert in my car....


50. Ever used a gun?
Yes at a gun range in Tennessee


51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My sister took my senior pictures


52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
NOPE. I love musicals


53. Is Christmas stressful?
Christmas is like the bomb.com


54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Of course, I'm Polish


55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple


56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
NASCAR driver


57. Do you believe in ghosts?
No.


58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
like everyday


59. Take a vitamin daily?
Nope but I probably should be


In the winter


61. Wear a bath robe?
Nope


62. What do you wear to bed?
athletic shorts and a t-shirt


63. First concert?
Selena Gomez… but I only went as a babysitter to help a family friend


64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
TARGET IS MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I literally go to target every week so be prepared for lots of target hauls!)


65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike


66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Either one!!!!


67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts


68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No… Are they French?


69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes when I was two…


70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
He will be in the NFL (Huge football fan right here... GO PANTHERS)


71. Can you curl your tongue?
Nope


72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No… I can't spell most things


73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yeah


74. Own any record albums?
Nope


75. Own a record player?
Nope  


76. Regularly burn incense?
No… Im actually algeric to it but not as bad as my sister


77. Ever been in love?
With Hunter Hayes


78. Who would you like to see in concert?
HUNTER HAYES (which I have but I want to see again) and any other country artist!


79. What was the last concert you saw?
HUNTER HAYES


80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Sweet tea (which, I have found, can be made both hot and cold but it obviously taste better cold)  


81.Tea or coffee?
Either one


82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugarrrr


83.Can you swim well?
Yes


84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yeah


85. Are you patient?
Nooooo


86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
As long as its good music thats fine


87.Ever won a contest?
Yes! I won nine west jewerly from a thing at Macys


88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No


89. Which are better black or green olives?
Black!


90.Can you knit or crochet?
Nooooo


91. Best room for a fireplace?
Every room in the house


92. Do you want to get married?
Yes!!!!!  


93. If married, how long have you been married?
Not married


94. Who was your HS crush?
Hunter Hayes


95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Sometimes…


96. Do you have kids?
No


97. Do you want kids?
OF COURSE! I babysit all the time so I'm always around them and babies are literally the cutest thing that could ever exsist (but also only if Hunter Hayes is the father)


98. Whats your favorite color?
Pink and Navy! (hense the blog theme)


99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Not currently


100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
What the hell is that show?


Thanks for reading!


Love, Kat

PS: I don't remember where I found these questions but creds to whoever came up with them!




Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment